Saturday, July 24, 2010

Columbus Zoo and little things about the girls













Nora's favorite color is dark pink and claims that Claire's is purple. This her way of getting all of the pink stuff (cups, plates, clothes...). Nora always used the ribbon on the side of her bumber to fall asleep and Claire does the same thing. I love that they both have the same comforts. It's really cute to me.

In April, Gretchen and I took the kids to the Columbus Zoo for the day. It was crazy busy. We had to wait 45 minutes just to get into the parking lot. I would like to go back sometime in September when school is back in.
We went to the petting area 1st. I don't think I have ever seen Nora run so fast when a goat came up to her. I felt bad for her but it was pretty funny. She got over it and did his hair. As much as Claire likes trains now, she equally disliked them on this day :(





No comments:

Post a Comment